PLEASE NOTE: IT'S ALWAYS BEST TO CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL JEWELER TO GET SIZED
If you have a printer
- Right-Click on the image above and select ‘Save Image As.’
- Print the image at 100% scale (ensure scaling is turned off).
- Measure the grey bottom section — it should be 3.5 inches from end to end.
- Cut out the sizing tool (the top section), and wrap the piece of paper around the desired finger.
- The number that aligns closest with the ‘Read Size Here’ line will be your size (Note: if you are in between two sizes, it is best to round up rather than down).
If you do not have a printer
- Cut a thin strip of paper, about 10-12cm long.
- Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
- Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
- Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made, in millimetres. This will give you a measurement of the circumference of your finger.
- Using the below chart, convert your measurement into a standard US ring size.
- If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
Ring Sizing Chart
|Ring Size (US)||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|Ring Size (UK & AUS)||F||H||J½||L½||N½||P½||R½||T½||V½||X½||Z1|
|Ring Size (EUR)||44.2||46.8||49.3||51.9||54.4||57.0||59.5||62.1||64.6||67.2||69.7|
|Ring Size (East Asia)||4||7||9||11||14||16||18||20||23||25||27|
All bracelet sizing on our website is listed as a measurement in inches (i.e. Size 8 is 8” long with an inner circumference of 8”). Watch the below video and follow the steps to determine your size.
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure that you have left enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers, and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot, and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand, mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure from the end of the string to the marking you have made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (i.e. a measurement of 7.5” means you should order a Size 7.5). If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down.
The following size chart shows the recommended glove size based on the dimensions of your hand.
- Width is measured from edge to edge of the palm, just under the fingers.
- Length is measured from tip of the middle finger to the wrist.