Vitaly Design Ltd., is the parent company of both Vitaly and Clocks And Colours. Based in Toronto, Canada, Clocks and Colours produces handcrafted sterling silver accessories.
We’re looking for talented individuals to step into a new role as our part time Communications Intern with Clocks and Colours. This is a paid, part-time role with a time commitment of 20 hours per week. Ideal applicants will be located in Toronto, Canada, although all applicants will be considered.
They will be responsible for researching and building relationships with notable industry influencers suitable for Clocks and Colours. The ideal candidate will be organized, productive, efficient, and driven with great knowledge and understanding in social media and current fashion trends.
This position is perfect for someone who wants unmatched experience in social media and influencer relations. The position will provide you the opportunity to develop your influencer marketing skills and learn industry practices. You will work directly with the Communications Manager, developing professional communications skills and strategies that will benefit you throughout your career.
About the role
The Communications Intern is responsible for executing influencer marketing strategies and campaigns. As a communications Intern, you drive the business through identifying and building relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research, identify and proactively develop relationships with key influencers.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Strong interest and knowledge of social media and influencers
- Resourceful with the ability to get creative in influencer outreach and communication to spike interest
- Must be current on trending influencers.
- Strong persuasive writing skills and ability to cultivate relationships and trust via written and verbal communication
- A passion for social media, fashion, culture and current global trends
- Ability to manage high volume project scope in a fast-paced creative environment
- Google Docs, Google Sheets and Email experience required
- Obsessed with Clocks and Colours
- Ideal applicants will be located in Toronto, Canada, although all applicants will be considered
Please send your resume for this opening to: email@example.com