Skip to content
Bracelet Sizing - Without Bracelet
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure you have enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot and lay it on a flat surface. With your other hand mark this spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure the end of the string to the marking you just made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (if you measured 8 inches, you should order a size 8).
- If you are between sizes it is always best to size up rather than down.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.